At Heritage Blinds and Shutters, your right to privacy is our primary concern.
Data that indirectly identifies users is gathered during interactions with the Heritage Blinds and Shutters website in the following circumstances:
- Computer information. It is necessary that your web browser provides your machine’s network address, so the web server can address its replies back to the correct machine. In addition, the browser type and operating system information may be recorded.
- Navigation and click-stream data. Browsing any website generates a trail of pages visited, the amount of data transferred and the time of access. This information is recorded against the network address supplied by your web browser.
- Cookies. A cookie is a very small text file placed onto your computer when you visit a Website. A cookie can be ‘persistent’ (meaning that it is written to a permanent file on your hard disk) or ‘session-only’ (in which case the cookie is deleted at the end of your browsing session). Cookies are not generally used on the Heritage Blinds and Shutters website, although the search facility may create a temporary ‘session ID’ cookie. The cookie is not used to collect or store any information about the user, only to allocate a temporary identifier to the search session.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Heritage Blinds and Shutters may use your information in one or more of the following ways, in order to:
- Provide you with the appropriate services, including advice;
- Maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure;
- Protect your interests and obtain for you the best results
We may also use your personal information to let you know about services in which you may be interested in for other reasons (eg: newsletters to keep you up to date with developments and containing interesting articles on various aspects). If at any time you receive material that you did not request or do not want to receive such material any more, please contact us on (02) 4968 2777.
Disclosing Your Personal Information
Heritage Blinds and Shutters will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise supply to third parties any personal information obtained from you unless you consent.
Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
Heritage Blinds and Shutters has security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration of the Information under its control. These measures include:
- Privacy On Our Website
- Firewalls to prevent the hacking of our database
- Appropriate security to the firm’s premises
- The use of passwords for access to database information and the use of security levels within the database to ensure that staff only access the information required to perform their duties.
Our website address (www.heritageblinds.com.au) may feature a number of links to external websites operated by third parties. These are there to provide you with quick and easy access to useful information. You should be aware that we are not in any way responsible for the privacy practices or policies of these sites.
A link to another website is not an express or implied endorsement, promotion or warranty of the products or services offered by or accessible through that site or advertised on that site.